What are some reasons to unblock your ex?

You two had a bad ending. Lot of mistrust, lies and deception. Why would you unblock them after months of blocking them?

Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see any reason for that even l don't talk l wouldn't block

What Guys Said 5

• Well one reason can be because their anger is cooled down. Now either they miss you or they are over you.

• There is no good reason.

• keep him/her blocked, don't give problems another chance

• Thanks for the Advice I was thinking of unblocking her because she mentioned my name to a co worker after not talking for months but even if we got involved i would just get cheated on and played again again.

• exactly, cut it right from the start and spare yourself a big ass headache

• what are the reasons to block yout ex?

• My reason was she blocked me right after she played me and got another boyfriend that dumped he a few weeks later for the same reasons I did. Everyone knows how stressful the relationship was so I blocked her to let my feelings go basically it's been 5 months and they haven't. But I do know I never want that type of stress in my life again

• still want her?

• Not really. I kind of got lonely and thought about her but she played me.

• I'm not entirely sure. I seen her page on another persons profile from their phone. I thought about doing it to see if she still has me blocked because she was talking to my co workers about me

• ya you do... can't get over her..