Getting over an ex?

Any advice on getting over an ex, it's been a while and kind of a messed up story

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Get out and do things that you like and make you feel good. Delete any trace of them from your phone. Don't visit their social media, block them so they can't contact you either. Delete their number and get rid of anything near you that reminds you of them.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• you should full your time and be busy all the time , for example you can read books , watch movies , different videos on YouTube , this is my way to get over anyone I don't want to be with

What Guys Said 1

• Distance yourself from them, time will heal it eventually. It's the only real way.
    Oh and lots of ice cream and chocolate.

• when I say it's a long story it really is, we met in a weird way, got close few months later I'm on a plane to Amsterdam to meet her face to face for the first time, everything went fantastic, then a few months later next trip planned around 8 weeks before I'm supposed to go the Skype calls stopped, messages started getting slower and shorter then 3 days before I'm supposed to fly over again I ask her one last time if she still wants me to come and she said no, it's close to a year and a half now and it's still fuck ing me up. worst part is I still have no idea what went wrong