How do you become more confident in talking to guys & or trying to make friends?

I'm trying to make more friends and trying to talk to guys more and I just don't really know how to approach people or try and make friends. It's easy to do on the internet but hard in person.

03

What Guys Said 3

• It's definitely tougher in person if you haven't practiced it. But just think about what it was like to talk to someone online for the first time. It might feel awkward at first but with more practice it gets easier and more enjoyable than talking online. Just make good eye contact and think about what you would talk about anyways if they weren't right in front of you

• The key seems to be shared experience/environment. I find it pretty easy to socialize within a restrictive enough social circle like fellow class mates. If I see someone from a class I'm in outside the classroom, I'll strike up a conversation without hesitation (if they seem interesting). You really almost have to MAKE yourself step outside of your comfort zone and talk to people, eventually it'll get easier and you start to forget your insecurities once you start interacting with someone.

• See, there are different kinds of boys... So you have to be smart.. and try not to talk boring topics or dry topics...

What Girls Said 0