What do guys like in a girl (looks and personality wise)?

this is a really common question but I'm just curious lol

08
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• this is copy and pasted from a last post for the same question
    personality:
    someone whos the extremely rare sweet sensitive clingy compassionate affectionate decent type who will fall in love at first sight and approach me. and be forward about her love and sexual desires for me. and wants an immediate committed relationship. or i should say one who doesn't exist.
    Preference looks:
    hair doesn't matter but longer than shoulders and shorter than back blades
    thats difficult to explain just type the word beautiful girls under google image search and most that come up is what i like. i mostly fall for the ones who have a sweet/gentle delicate look to them. as if they may have a sensitive personality
    Ethnicity white, Asian etc.
    Height it doesn't really matter but i prefer shorter than me

• That's subjective, based on the guys interests.

• natural redhead with blue or green eyes, sorta tall (maybe 5'7" or something), cute smile, and is sweet, caring, maternal, smart, and down to earth.

• Blue eyes and not being a gossip. I'm a quiet person so I tend to like other quiet people. I also have this thing for really angular chins and mouths, like the entire bottom of the face. I don't know if that's common though

• Don't be fat and Don't look like a geordie slag and you should be good. No idea why so many women want to look like a 45 year old, shagged out prostitute. lol.

• things like physical attraction and personality... are really open questions.

these things I don't think are easy... or even necessary... questions to answer.

• So many answers lol. I like tell girls bc I'm really tall. Nice, intelligent...

• Naturally pretty and doesn't need much makeup, petite but busty, demure, either blonde with buttery skin or swarthy brunette. Personality she's sharp and detects bullshit well, guarded with a close circle of friends like me, clever, capable, sense of humor is a big deal too, must want children and a dog or dogs lol.

What Girls Said 0