Was this some sort of cruel joke?

My ex boyfriend and I broke up. For the past few weeks he'd been trying to talk to me everyday. He was begging me everyday to talk to him. He begged me tonight to come over to talk things over after he got off from work. I called him only to tell him to call before he comes. I had changed my number because we had a bad breakup. When he answered he said "hello?" I said "hey" and he said "who's this?" I told him it was me and he said "don't call my phone" and I said " so what am I supposed to do?" And he said again "don't call my phone" and we both sat in silence and he hung up on me... I am so confused and I'm so hurt I don't understand at all.

51

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell? I'll block him and move on

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Move on. He's not worth your time.

• I had exes who did shit like this. Childish, dumb, and immature. Block him from all communication and do you.

• I think you need to move on and forget about him.

• block his number or social media since it was a bad breakup and move on completely