Whats the point in sleeping with her?

Basically, a month ago my ex broke up with me. I found out through the grape vine recently that he's sleeping with one of his ex girlfriends from before me... The girl is sleeping with is kinda known for sleeping around with every guy she talks to, and she doesn't hide it, she makes acebook statuses about it and keeps a count of how many guys she sleeps with per month... but anyways, he texted me after he heard I found out and he said "sleeping with her doesn't help me move on, I know I'm not over you, and I don't have feelings for her" so then I asked "why are you sleeping with her then?" And he wouldn't answer that question..

guys, or girls I guess too haha Why is he sleeping with her if it doesn't help him move on, and he doesn't have feelings for her? I don't get it, what's the point? Lol

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes you just gotta drain a lizard and any hole will do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its just sex. If a man is horny, and wants sex he will be on a quest to get it. He will still have feelings and love you but some guys just love sleeping around.

• Makes sense I guess haha I've just never seen him that way I guess because when I started dating him two years ago he was a virgin and sex didn't matter to him at all, guess that's changed now haha

What Guys Said 2

• The point is to have sex lmao

• Well, what you need to do is move on... he is your ex now.. don't concern yourself with him anymore.. his life is his life.

What Girls Said 1

• The fact is that he still wants to have sex. And I guess that he doesn't have enough feelings for you to be like "if it's not with I can't have sex with anyone". Maybe he thinks about you while they're having sex