My boyfriend broke up with me and made me his sidechick! Feeling like shit! Don't know what to do! Help? Opinions?

Im feeling like shit! I dated this guy for eleven months until found out he was cheating on me with his ex! When I made him choose me or her he run apologyinz to her! Now they're together like nothing happened! Even worst is after we broke up two months after (last month) they had a fight and supposedly broke up so he came looking for me and asked to be with me. I was dumb yes and accepted. We had sex and have been seen each other but they got back together when she came back to town for vacation (she's out studying at university). So I went from his girlfriend to sidechick and this Is the worst thing ever! Today I broke up everything and told him I couldn't do this anymore not while they're still together and he didn't even cared!
he was my first love and boyfriend! I gived him everything! My trust, love and for him to completely destroy me! I'm not the same anymore, I can't stop thinking of him with the other girl, I lost interest in everything in life!! My grades are low I can't be concentrated and I'm going to lose this year, I lost a lot of weight cause I can't eat I'm always nervous and anxious, I can't even sleep at night! How do I move on? People say it only takes time and to focus on other things in life but how if I don't even have my sanity? I'm losing my mind! I'm not the same person anymore and I think I'm only going to get a rest until they broke up for good!
how can they even still be together? She found out few days ago he cheated on her with me cause a friend of her saw us together and told her and she's still with him like nothing happened!
I just want to move on and get some peace on my mind! Yes I'm obsessed and fucked up but nothing like this ever happened to me and I have no idea what to do!

36
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Honestly if she chooses to still be in a relationship with that jackass then that's her prerogative. People don't often think with logic but with emotion and that's what your doing now as well.
    Understand that the pain will pass in time, it really will. It may take longer than a few weeks but it will.
    In the mean time, I urge you to see a phycologist or councillor about this, as they will be able to guide you through the process more thoroughly than see random dude on the internet.

• well I already saw a phycologist few times and he just told me I didn't need much help, just time to heel...

• Honestly try seeing a different one.
      I've been through some pretty intense stuff, and it can take awhile to find one that approaches things in a manner that is correct for you.

• yes I already thought about seen other one, I didn't feel very satisfied with this one...

• remove him from your life immediately he is toxic and fucking scum bag let the girk have him and if he comes back tell him to piss off its time to ONLY think about you and what YOU need

• It sounds like she doesn't care to share him with u.

• she didn't believe, asked him and of course he lied! She's just dumb. I could tell her and even show her the texts he sends me but I'm not gonna do it! I don't want to be seen has jealous and frustrated cause of them...

• why did you put this on mine

• sorry phone mess up.

• my girlfriend did it with me... may be we can help each other... wana talk?

• Lmao you got cuckolded.

• My philosophy:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 3

• Thank goodness you've gotten this loser out of your life! He sounds like a dirty POS

• F him and move on

• I agree just move on and keep yourself busy eventually it will be ok

• He's not worth it and you deserve better if you stay/go back with him then will will only make you worse.

• yes I agree and finally got the counscious to stop talking to him... but its going to be so hard and the thoughts on my mind that don't go away, I don't know whats worse

• I don't know when that will stop except to keep yourself busy maybe when you find someone better then it will stop. I'm kinda in the same boat here, but we have kids together and he kept making me get back with him, I'm thinking of braking it off because I don't know if I can trust him and things hasn't went to forgive n forgotten stage.