Question about me pouring my heart out to my x?

i poured my heart out to my x to try and repair the relationship, he left me cause i made the worlds smallest asumption. and whe i poured my heart out to him he told me to fuck off and go to hell. why would be be so mean to me when i poured my heart out to him?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• its a biggest mistake you can make. never do it. never cry or beg in front of your ex. he will be more ignorant and will dominate you if gets back to you. never cry if front of him just chill out and just show him you are better of without him. this will make him come to you begging for getting back and you can start things against afresh. but if he dosent, its time to move on you two are not made for each other. take care

What Guys Said 5

• He is your ex. What else did you expect? Reason for your break up might be less for you, but not for him, maybe it was a big deal for him and he could not take it anymore.

• Probably because you hurt him. Its hard to say without knowing what the assumption was, but that kind of behavior is typically out of any effort to feel vindicated.

• He may have done what you did

.

• men are different If you did that to me I'd probably feel so much better and thank you

What Girls Said 0