Which car is better?

Chevy Malibu or Honda Accord?

911
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• Niether. BORING!!!

Why do you want a BORING car?

That said, the Honda is still likely a more refined car, although the domestics have gotten a TON better over the years.

I would take a civic over an accord any day. A Volt over a Malibu any day.

Go drive a MAZDA3. Top compact out of 42 models. We have two of them, coming off BMW and Mercedes cars for years.

• Both are very nice cars (and that are not sold in my country, unfortunely).
    Malibu have the confort, while Accord have the mechanics.
    But Malibu it's just a bit more comfortable than Accord, and Accord's mechanics are better than Malibu's, so I'd choose Accord.

• gm cars have too many electrical and mechanical issues. id go with the honda plus hondas tend to have better gas mileage even with the same number of cylinders without the hybrid technology.

• The Honda for sure.

• The accord by far

• Accords are pretty good cars. Mali is aren't bad but you're probably better off with the Honda

• Accord

• I drive a 98 Accord with 236k miles. Still runs like a champ

• I have a Honda accord and it's really good. Not sure about Chevy

• Accord by far.

• Chev SS

What Girls Said 9

• Honda is better.

• Honda!

• A 1999 black Honda Accord.

• Malibu

• The Honda should last much longer.

• Honda Accord hands down

• I worked at an auto parts store. Chevy is easier to find parts for and cheaper to fix but I wouldn't recommend getting either both cars mess up a lot... toyotas or nissans are better quality and cheap fixes

• Honda Accord.!!

• I personally would say the chevy mailbu just because both my grandfather and dad have worked for GM and are very faniliar with the chevy mechanics in their cars so I would know that I can get assistance whenever I need it.

That being said I've heard that both are very relieable.

However if you're gonna go Chevy and practical, I suggest an Impala. My 2004 Impala has over 300,000 miles on it and is still chugging.

I also have a cobalt. Very small car. Great for me because im usually the only one in it. Excellent MPG.