I had a feeling?

The ldr just blocked me on Skype and FB but won't even block me on kik.. And as much as I want to hate him I can't.. I'm so pissed at myself rn.. Like, quit throwing I love you around, "I don't know what love is, but I feel something strong for you. I care about your well-being and safety, if we met we might feel a spark, but there's no maybes or mights.. When you cried about your grandfather I wanted to hold you and hug you and even though I don't know what love is, I think I know that couldn't have been love..

02
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Your feeling is reached at the most important point which is lovely coz it's all about true love and care

• you are having a very very strong feeling

• 7d

And he says he feels strongly for me but hasn't been sure what love is for a month, the entire time he freaking led me on.. I'm so upset and then he writes a poem knowing I loved the two poems he gave me beforehand.. I'm so hurt and mad right now..

• 7d

😃 thanks in advance 😉

• 7d

No problem :D

What Girls Said 0