Should I be hurt he isn't texting me?

Me and my ex broke up but are still talking. He said he "can't give me up", says he loves me, kisses me on the cheek/kisses me the first moment he sees me, and when we have sex it's really romantic, like "I love you/you're so beautiful" while we're together. Problem is he will be super sweet and make me miss him, but then he will disappear for a day or two and not contact me at all. Right now I'm not reaching out (I did last time) and seeing how long he can wait and not talk to me at all, but it still bothers me.

I'm confused because I want to be able to hook up with other people when he disappears like this, becuase we are not technically "together" but the way he is so emotional/in love around me makes me feel guilty for kissing anyone else, even though I'm not his girlfriend. Why does he act in love/talk about us being together again one day when I see him, then disappear and not text me for a while? Could he be testing me to see if I will reach out? I don't think he is using me for sex because how he acts around me, I know he still loves me.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• All of your questions are like the adventures of miss helpha:)

Most Helpful Girl

• So you broke up but you're still having sex? Sounds like he's reaping the benefits of the relationship without any responsibility. You would probably be best to walk away completely

• I know he still cares for me and wants me to not kiss ANYone or do anything else. Thing is I have a thing with a co-worker and want to sleep with him but don't know if thats' wrong given im still speaking to my ex and being romantic with him -- even if he will go a day or two no contact... should I not sleep with anyone or do I have my own right to do what I want?

• I agree with Chanel completely. A girl I went to highschool with was dating a guy like this, except he would "date" her for a little while, then dump her and "date" the other girl, telling them both that he loved them and just couldn't decide. It's manipulation, don't fall for it. If he really wants you he will stay in contact and ask you to be his girlfriend again, but he's not. It sounds to me like he is doing this to a second girl on the days he "vanishes".

Don't trust him, move on, don't go back to him, BE HAPPY.

• @EPhantom exactly! That's not good behavior, right?

What Guys Said 2

• baby just move on, it will hurt at first but you will be happy after a year

• I know he still cares for me and wants me to not kiss ANYone or do anything else. Thing is I have a thing with a co-worker and want to sleep with him but don't know if thats' wrong given im still speaking to my ex and being romantic with him -- even if he will go a day or two no contact... should I not sleep with anyone or do I have my own right to do what I want? I know he still cares for me and wants me to not kiss ANYone or do anything else. Thing is I have a thing with a co-worker and want to sleep with him but don't know if thats' wrong given im still speaking to my ex and being romantic with him -- even if he will go a day or two no contact... should I not sleep with anyone or do I have my own right to do what I want?

• it will hurt him if you sleep with your co worker.. he still loves you... please give him time. to get over you and then complete your fantasy. compelete break communication with him. do something he hates you. through this. he will be over you and you can sleep with your co worker too

• if you sleep with the guy... your ex will never "love" you again

What Girls Said 1

• He use s ur emotions i think. the most logical way is this.

• His absurd acts make u so confused even if he still pretends like love u. doesn't matter. u should go on ur way. turning back or changing past is not possible.