How to break up?

i know this is stupid. like i do love him in some weird way, i like talking to him, and I'm kind of used to it all now, and I'm terrified of it ending. but at the same time long distance just doesn't work for me, if we aren't going ti be together, how does the relationship move forward? I've never broken up with someone, and i dont want to hurt him... how do i end things? any ideas on how to make him break up with me? that would be nice. honestly it isn't him, it's me.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I just went through the same thing it was very , very difficult.. except I just had trust issues long distance isn't my thing unless we are seeing each other constantly. He was always busy so I wanted to just end things before it got any deeper.. but at the same time my heart was split in half because I really do love him & care it was just wrong timing.. but all I did was stay distant , I was completely ignoring but I made conversation less.. & then sometimes I wouldn't respond & eventually he caught on & he didn't want to end it but I explained to him maybe we'll end up back together and it'll work , but now it's best to be separated.. of course it isn't easy , but I wasn't harsh about it and done it the nicest way.. but good luck , hope I helped !!:)

• & its never stupid how you feel , it's your feelings girl ! :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• Its pretty easy. "I don't think we should see each other any more." Boom. There ya go. You're broken up.

What Girls Said 3

• Talk to him about your problems. That you find long distance difficult and that you just aren't sure if this is something you can do. Tell him the truth. A breakup will hurt him, no matter what you tell him.

• Just go talk to him in person and explain everything

• Explain that a long distant relationship isn't working for you.. say you feel too lonely.