Guys, what things that could make you change your heart and leave a someone you love just in a day?

18
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• 1. Another girl.
    2. The realization that you're just not mate material.

That's about all I can think of to turn that quickly.

• infidelity is the one thing my girl could do to make me leave her in a heartbeat. Lies aren't nice but I would forgive...

• 5d

No I'm not cheating. We're just fine 3 days before he said he need me and A day before it he was still asking me about why do I'm not okay? Its at 1am and then i said "are you sure you don't know why?" because honestly I'm not okay because of he didn't text me after hanging out with his friends after i give him time to not bother him by texting me when he's with his friends. And at 5 am he didn't read me so i was nagging a little bit about asking his time. But those both messages were read by him the next day but he didn't replied anything. Until now all of my text always just read by him. It changed so suddenly when i didn't expect it and the strange thing is he only online just to read my message. So has any other opinion?

• When I was 17 I had two girlfriends I got sick of because they weren't virgins. And I just broke up with them out of the blue. Well the negative feelings towards them grew for a few months before I broke up with them out of the blue.

• Not just one day, that's something that grows. You can split up because of irreconcilable differences though, even if you love someone, it sometimes just doesn't work out

• 6d

It's truly just one day and without fighting. I was just a little bit nagging asking for his time and promises. And what he promised me are not a big things but mean so big to me. Fyi it's an LDR

• If they cheat on me.

• 6d

I'm not cheating and we're just fine a day before, no fighting. I was just a little bit nagging about asking his time but he was just read it. So do you have another opinion?

• 6d

Nah not really, cheating is the only thing that'd make me leave on a days notice. Maybe other problems if they were constant and recurring, but not just instantly like that.

• cheat on me. bonus points if it's with someone close to me.

• 5d

• cheating betrayal

• If she woke me up by farting in my face.

What Girls Said 1

• By looking at the guys responses, cheating is number one. My SO cheated but still wants to keep me (not as a serious relationship. He wants no labels.) I gave him a second chance but I'm not happy. Looks like I have to leave him just don't know how or when because he won't leave me first.

• 5d

• 5d

Maybe he has stuff going on and is truly busy. If he really loves you he will contact you and tell you what is going on. You need an explanation. It takes time to decided to leave someone so it cannot just happen overnight. He probably has had feelings to leave since a long time ago.