Should I try to be his friend or just stop?

This guy I have been seeing broke it off last night, last week he accused me of lying and sleeping with someone else (though we aren't together), I denied it but I don't think he believed me. I texted him Monday that I didn't do anything; he responded by trying to come over to my house however I wasn't home. I asked him to come over tomorrow he said he had to see, then last night he texts me gn FRIEND (which he never texted me before). I asked him if I should stop trying to be anything else with him and he said yes.
I asked him why and he said you tell me but he won't give me a reason. He tried to start casual conversation after that but I was sad and I told him it didn't matter and have a good life. This morning I asked if he was still going to come over tomorrow he said probably not. I told him that I appreciate him for telling me but it hurts. He read my message but didn't respond. I am really said because I haven't done anything wrong. I really want to text him again but I don't want to sound needy especially after I said my feelings were hurt. I want to be his friend at least because thats how we started this. Should I text him or just stop. I'm sad lol

12

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think you will be able to remain just friends if you text him now. Give some time and see. But definitely do not text him now.

• your right I shouldn't text him now, I don't even think he cares though but It hurts and I want to know at least why

• I know. It really hurts when people break ties without explaining things.

I think he was given false information by someone, either someone jealous of you and him, or someone interested in him/you, to break you guys off.

But in that case, he should not have believed them so soon and should have at least asked you about it.

I hope it becomes easy on you. Try to distract yourself and indulge in some activities.

By the way, love your username. I am a big fan of kim possible myself. :-)

• Thank you very much! I will take your advice and try not to indulge

• text him back

• Why should I though he doesn't even seem like he cares enough

• tell him how you feel about him and the situation sometimes you just have to go for it. take a chance if he doesn't text back is on him at least you didn't say you didn't try. later on thinking what if.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think you should. He seems to have trust issues :/ his playing hot and cold with you. Live your life and if he comes back good, if not his lost not yours :)