I'm so heartbroken? What do I do? Move on?

This guy I've developed emotional feelings to wrote me a letter asking me to dance. He claims he's busy, and that he likes me. But never takes me out, I said we should hangout sometime and he said "we should"... he then told me he had to work that day of the dance... but then I came across the video of the dance he asked me to and he was there with another girl. But then a week ago he kissed me. Keep in mind this has been ongoing for 6 months and it's going nowhere... I'm so heartbroken... what do I do? Do I move on? I've spent too many tears on him..

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Those tears you are crying should be tears of joy because you dodged a major loser. Give it time. You should be over him with time. You will look back one day and thank God it never worked out with that fool.

• Yeah.. I shouldn't be crying.. it just hurts bad and he asked if I was upset with him a couple weeks ago like he knew he did something wrong but I didn't come across the video till tonight.. I trusted him..

• 6d

Thanks. Be blessed hun.💚😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's time to move on.

• I think so too, I will move on.. thank you for your advice!

• Wishing you all the best. I know the feeling, it's hard right now. But it will get better in the end.

What Guys Said 7

• Yep move on. If you were a priority you'd know it. Sucks bit i the end is a good thing. Waste no more of your time on him.

• I won't, I've learned my lesson.. he's a waste of my time.. and thank you so much.

• Move on.

He is playing you, you are back up at best.

Move on to someone who deserves YOU are your attention and affection.

• Ugh, that's a horrible feeling.. :/
      And so so true, thank you so much! <|3

• you are welcome.

Yes, it is a horrible feeling. But I think it's better you know now and get a chance to move on. I am sure you're a great person who can give a lot to a lucky guy and dually get something back yourself !

• move on babe

• yeah what a jackass

• Move on.

• Get on the move on train and choo choo the fuck away from him.

• i kissed a girl, and i liked it, but, she didn't tell me she was engaged.. why would she do this?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!