When a guy asks a girl for nudes, does he thinks of her as a B****?

Okay, I know a guy since 2015, we were together. Honestly our relationship was strong but then on 11 janvier we broke up due to his jealousy, after 1 month he came back and he tried to talk to me but he was completely changed. Let's face it he became an asshole... he asked me to date him again and I did but this time he's just messing around. He doesn't treat me like before. And then he asked me for nudes, I said no and he said "you're cold. Bye"
Was he just using me?
Does he thinks I'm like any other slut?
If you me what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Chances are good he isn't having much luck in the dating world. Send him nothing and write him off

What Guys Said 20

• so he liked you
    then he fell into friendzone and when he decided to come clear during January , you dated him and now its over
    he now knows you are not another slut but he put up with your friendship for 2 years , and you didn't see his affection so he left, basically he moved on
    i were you , i would ask him, that did he was actually being friend since the time we met or did he always wanted to be my lover,
    depending on answer i would take different roads

• He was a lover not a friend but he changed after we broke up

• hold him with both hands like you want to go in for a kiss. then when he's all relaxed drive one of your knees as hard as you can rigjjt into his groin. then take photo of him curled up on the ground and then get the heck iutta there

• he was trying to use you and you did something smart , he most probably wanted to make sure you get paid for kicking him out , he would have uploaded it online or sent to friends... and then you will be called slut by all of them...

• nudes don't really fit into a serious relationship unless you're long distance, if you have access to eachother then it's redundant since you could just get naked together instead.

• he was your ex. always the same soup. stop hanging on broken relationships girls..

• yes he was just trying to use you. it's good you didn't send him anything, he probably would have shared them with all of his friends

• tell him to get up after you kick him in the nuts and tell him to go back to whatever he left you for

• unless its your girlfriend, yeah they probably dont think of you too highly.
    and in your case, the second time he just tought of you as a slut.

• I would not encourage him take the new route because he is just messing around with reference to what you told.

• The guy changed so much to the point where he needed his ex back to please himself.

• That dude is a idiot. Forget him.

• Yes. Never send nudes or they will end up on the internet

• he was just using you..

• he thinks that you are very happy about his relationship. and thinking that you will agree again if he asks about nude etc. i will say. go fuck yourself.

• He was trying to use you dont send ur nudes. I will stay away from if i were you

• Of course you let him! Thats ok he Was a liar and cheater before. Now he's just an asshole.
    .

• no he just want nudes

• Sorry, to me it seems like it. I would break it off.

• yep absolutely, he wanted sex and thought it would happen pretty easily with you. plain and simple

• if guys shouldn't send nudes, girls shouldn't

What Girls Said 2

• as a girl who can send him nudes. Don't send him anything

• Mostly