OMFG why is everyone being rude to me? asking me for nudes and for sex. I'm a virgin I never send a nude in my life :'(?

ever since my boyfriend broke up with me a lot of guys and girls have asked me for nudes and sex why?

618
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Because people are immature until they reach their late teenage years, about 18 or 19. You should not send any illicit pictures to anyone until you're of legal age, and you shouldn't feel the pressure to do so.
    Cheer up; it's not your fault everyone's being stupid. The people who respect you won't ask for it, or they might even be too shy to talk to you at all.

• Girl, you're 13. You are underage and you should hang out with a different crowd, before something stupid happens.

• Good for you on the virginity thing!
    In light of the breakup, aren't you glad you didn't have sex?

• yes but I regret breaking up

• @ashley004
      Don't fret about it.
      You're still young and there are plenty of fish in the sea.
      At this age, you should be working on improving your own qualities, while figuring out what's most important in a guy.
      Hope things work out for you.

• I would consider keeping personal business to yourself, broadcasting your status only amplifies the problem. Secondly, we're unfortunately in the sex/social media era. I personally don't care for nudes because they do nothing for me sexually. Especially nudes of complete strangers. Maybe I'm the odd ball but I can live with that. lol

Best of luck.

• Nudes are to see attraction however don't send pics or videos they are weird on online... Why are you still virgin?

• Especially for your age you're doing a great job of respecting yourself in this case. It takes a lot to resist such requests, and it's good to do so because the people who ask them are being selfish and looking for their own pleasure. Keep it up girl

• :'( I have no friends now

• 7d

not all the time

• 7d

I'm my opinion I suggest standing up to them and saying to expose your nudes go right for it because as long as you didn't actually send anything they don't have anything to show meaning they have no proof boom

• because they think you are available now..

• People want to take advantage of you. It's cheap and for losers because everyone knows someone going through a breakup is more vulnerable and often will have their guard down so sleazy guys try to take advantage of that.

• you know it might sound stupid but these are the sort of things you should be telling to a teacher about

• 7d

by the way there only spreading roomers because of four things first because there jeluse of you two there insacure about them selfs and find pleasure in making other people's life a living hell 3 there just a bunch of bitches that think that they can mess with you and 4 there actaully the ones who have done it

• cause your hot and sexy baby and any guy would be lucky to have sex with you so lots of guys wanna see your body and pussy. and besides being just hot and sexy you really are pretty so girls want your pussy too

• Just block him or something. People like him are just cunts.

• dang they beat me to it again!

• sad😉

• because he have dirty mind or nothing else

• don't do it or you would be producing and distributing child porn.

• Are your friends spreading rumors about you as well?

• there saying I sleep with guys when I didn't

• nah i got it

• ok then

• Girls also asking for nudes and sex?

Just to help you out.

• you're on the rebound, you're looking for rebound action.. by the way, how could you have had a boyfriend, if you're a virgin?

• we didn't have sex

• Lmao okay dude, good luck with that attitude.

• as are you

What Girls Said 6

• DON'T, trust me. It doesn't matter if someone tells you they love you or wouldn't tell anyone. Just don't. They think that you're open, and possibly "easy" now that you're single.

• You need to ignore these people. You are creating a better reputation by saying no to everything they ask.

• Maybe is the impression that you cause them. if you don't like that kind of stuff you should make it clear in your personality that you're not into that

• I told them and they like you send them to your boyfriend I didn't send anything to him :'(
      and then guys I dont even know are saying I suck them up which is a lie

• I dont send pictures my mom told me when I was 8 my neighbors daughter did and she killed herself because everyone bullied her

• if anyone wants and keeps pressuring you just send them to hell... care about those who love and respect you. don't give a shit of those who be rude to you. they're dumb

• Did you guys end on bad terms?
    He could be spreading rumors.

• all pervs

• God knows but it has happened to me too!!

• :'( what can i do?

• stand your ground and tell them to leave you alone, you deserve better screw them