Was he trying to hurt me or was it honesty?

My baby's father has been saying some really messed up/hurtful things lately. I'm really tired of him to the point where I feel like there's no way to escape his emotional/verbal abuse. Today I wanted to break down and cry at work because of the way he treats and talks to me. I was feeling suicidal.

Just recently, I told him... "we had fun in the shower this morning, didn't we?" (Sex talk). And he told me that it was okay. I told him to make sure he doesn't ask for sex again and he said that, "it wasn't that good for me to ask for it again." That truly hurt me. I'm not sure how true that was but he jizzed pretty fast for it not to be "that good." I'm really tired of him to the point where I hope he dies. I've never felt so hateful towards a person and I can't believe that I have it in my heart to wish death on someone.

He's controlling every aspect of my life and I'm so sick of him. He's living off of anything that I gain. I'm so sick of him. I'm a dumb b*tch for allowing him back into my life. I wish I would've never had a baby by him. I love my baby but I feel like I could've still had her with a better man.

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• get out, leave him, it maybe hard or sad or confusing. find a friend or a family member, or a shelter, and get the F out of that relationship. You are not dumb. I was married to a controlling manipulative jerk for 5 years (8yrs total). They are manipulative and use all the good things about you against you and for their own personal gain. Please find a way to free yourself from him.

• Thank you. It would be a lot easier if I didn't have his child. Leaving him is the hardest part because that's when he really get clingy and psycho.

• I believe you that it is hard with a child. However, that doesn't mean don't do it.
      Find a way. You can do it. You will be happier and healthier.

• You are better than him and will find a way to stay away. Be with good and nice people who support you and your child.