Why do people cheat?

i was in my very first releshoship and i really liked the dude and i thought he liked me. untill i found out he cheated on me twice with two diffrent girls. why am i not good enough that he felt he needed to cheat?

38
Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• honestly sugar you should wait until your older you date seriously, don't waste your innocence on high school flings

• People cheat because they think either consciously or subconsciously another person is responsible for their happiness. People need to realize that their unhappiness stems from choices they have made and from not searching for a more meaningful existence. We are a society that has moved up Maslow's heirarcy of needs so high that we no longer worry about food and shelter, instead we long for self-actualization and fulfillment, which we wrongly blame others for if we can't figure out how to get it ourselves. Fundamentally, we marry people who are not suited to help us achieve these goals and we find ourselves searching for more people to guide us to this even though more often than not those people will also unknowingly misguide us as well.

• guys cheat because of physical dissatisfaction, girls cheat because of emotional dissatisfaction.

in general..

• 4d

Yet if partners could talk about how they are feeling then there would never be the need to go looking for something else.

• 3d

But what if they can get what they need by saying something?
      What if they stand back and have a good look at their spouse?
      Are you missing her bids for help?
      Trust me a woman who feels loved, appreciated and desired will give a man so much more in return.
      Everything positive that you do in a relationship is foreplay.

• 3d

@Goodwifie that's a good theory, but it doesn't work for all women. If there was anything that did work for all women, it would be widely known and practiced.

• Some people do because of the thrill of doing something "wrong". Some people do because they don't want to be sexually attached to one person, but are fine being romantically monogamous. Some just want sex. From all parties. Some don't cheat at all.

• No idea
    Sorry to hear about that
    But I think you should be happy instead
    Now you can find better guys for yourself

• 4d

it just makes me feel all the guys are the same. so kinda makes me not want to try anymore if u know what i mean. but thank you for ur sympathy

• 4d

ok thank you

• 4d

Pleasure kiddo

• at your age, kids cheat mostly because they are immature. At an older age, guys cheat because they are still immature.

• Why people take drugs? Short term thinking.

• it's not just guys that do that my first girl had sex with 5 guys and not me im sorry for you but most people are ass holes you just got to find the one for you lol im still looking

What Girls Said 3