When He Gives Me A Glare Every Time I Walk Past Him , What Does That Mean?

Every time I walk past my ex he gives me this "I hate you" glare. It makes me totally uncomfortable, and It freaks me out. I was at a band concert yesterday and he was there. I felt him kind of looking at me when I wasn't looking. I was talking to a friend when I saw him in the distance glance over. And when we were relatively close to eachother he gave me another glare. It keeps happening and I don't know why.

12

What Guys Said 2

• He's just on the hate train. Avoid him as much as you can. Plus, do you want to have any kind of friendly relations with him?

• right now he wants to forget about you and what y'all had I'm going to be so honest right now cause I know how he feels. when I use to see my ex I hated the slightest sight of her I couldn't stand being in the same proximity of her but my reason was cause I waited 2 years after we broke up the first time cause I wanted her to know I really was willing to wait for her then when we started talking again she didn't want anybody to know she was always avoiding me and we could only talk on the phone then she said it wasn't working out for her I admit I was a bit upset but then she came back wanting to be with me and me being a fool I jumped to the opportunity then she did the same thing well 1 year later I found out she lost her virginity with a guy after prom a week after she broke up with me and I honestly was saving it for her we both talked about waiting for marriage then this happened and well after that I didn't talk to her for another year I gave her another chance well she broke up with me and then started dating another guy so all I gave where these looks because I hate her can't stand that she used me and I basically was set on her for 4 years an so yeah I think every guy can have a I hate you so I'm going to give you the hate stare for a few weeks, months maybe years. I'm just being honest and venting

What Girls Said 1

• He's just being childish. ... Just ignore him or give him a sick sweet bitchy smile to show him the glare does not affect you. ...