I caught my girlfriend talks to other guys, and she so defensive about it when I was starting to talk about it, what should I do?

I'm starting overthinking about, why so many guys dm (Instagram) her. and she doesn't reply my chat first. and then i tell her that I'm logging out her account on my phone, but I'm not do that. Im just watching what she gonna act after that. unfortunately she dm one of her guy who likes her. then i talk bout this shit at her and I'm very disappointed at her because she so defensive when i talk bout this and now she blame me to not having friends, she don't respect me at all after i sacrifice everything at her

35

What Girls Said 3

• Well the good news is there is hardly any discussion or debate and this is not a convoluted issue. You have two options:
    1. Be smart dump her and move on.
    2. Stay with her while she fucks whoever she wants and uses your money and feelings like a throw rug.

MHO! I'm the best problem solver.

• But i love her so much, and but now she really doesn't get me

• Can't use "and" as well as "but" in that sentence in that way... I will choose to interpret it as "and" as it makes the most sense that way...

Okay then you said "now she really doesn't get you"...

Hmmm,

Good! You took my advice. Now she doesn't get you at all! Yay!

• sorry i'm still learning your English. Thank You 😢

• maybe you should think about ending things with her... she's hiding stuffs from you

• leave her

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes what you have is what taken for granted. However the moment you realise that you might lose it the value appreciates automatically...

• break up bro , let her flirt with her so called only friends... , there are other and better ladies and with better character too... so be strong... you can get better..

• Have to leave her. It hurts but it will hurt more staying with her and finding worse things along the way trust me. She's looking elsewhere for attention your attention lost value to her. Best thing you can do is take all your attention away.

• can you give some background about her is she highly social and how did you meet her and why did you ask her out in the first place?

• First i met her at one of the camp on my University, she started to like me cause I'm doing something what real men do 'like be brave and makes her stronger while she afraid in the woods". At the first place i doesn't want be on any relationship with other girls cause too many scars on my heart. But she show something i never regret and forget. She show 'love' i mean the real love. But if want to know about the whole story is very long

• ok got a fair idea, basically she is the one who showed interest first and she was won by your character more than anything right? So show her some character again, show her you are her man and go to her and tell her plain " You trust her and you love her , you feel slightly insecure " and just ask her if she has lost that old love and if there is anything that you can do. It's that simple just tell her your fears and ask her for the solution. all the best bro don't over think.

• Sir, i did everything you have told. But nothing change. The feeling going down.

• same thing happened to me. i broke up with her.