After a bad break up would it be wrong to have random casual hock ups?

hook up* damn you auto correct 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you will not feel happy after words from the fact that one person is not interested. That is why the relationship ended, in the first place right?

• Ended because of random hook ups? No. That wasn't the reason. Not the type to have random hook ups but I'm debating if I should just give it a try.

• In most cases, you have to over come yourself being hurt, time is what simply heals. I do not believe that you will feel any better just by having multiple random hook ups, in fact you might even feel worse by hurting your self esteem. Just be strong, and believe in yourself.

• Thanks I will try. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you wanna do.

• Lol wasn't really asking for approval. More likely trying to find out what people like or not like about it.

• pro - can be fun , it'll help you get over your ex quicker, can boost your self-esteem

con- can become pregnant if you're not careful, may get an std or something, someone might catch feelings for you and that can be annoying when you just want something casual and or vice versa, you can also feel shit about yourself,

• Yeah I very much agree on that.

What Guys Said 12

• correct spell, i hate it, and it won't capitalize my fucken i. see? lol. Wrong in whose eye's? If it's what you want or feel like doing, the fuck what? thinks, it's not their business.

• No it wouldn't be wrong. But its not very smart.

• I recommend studying instead. You'll be smarter.

• I wouldn't call it wrong, just not beneficial.

• I'm from Brooklyn NY. If you live there or plan to visit it, let me know. I will keep you company in such difficult time. 😂

• Lol I'm sure you would...😅

• If you are a girl who likes that then you never find a nice guy

• as long as it's casual no strings attached

• I'll think more that it wouldn't be smart.

• Any reason why not?

• That's amazing! Im impressed you pulled it through not everyone can do that.

• I agree, marriage isn't for everyone. lol

• that's Whatcom trying to do

• I do hock ups. That's what I do.

• Do you like it? What's positive or sometimes negative about it in your opinion?

• Nah I double wrap..

• Lol that's funny 😂

• You should do hook ups if you never want a good loyal boyfriend that will want a family with you.
    If you want a good man eventually, he won't want you anymore if you have been with a bunch of other guys. I know I wouldn't want a girl like that. It is morally wrong and I want someone that at least comes close to my own moral standards.
    And if you get pregnant, the chances of finding a good loyal, caring man go down significantly after that.

• Good point. I'm taking notes 📝

• They won't make it better

• Why not?

• no, why should it become easier?

• Bc you're keeping your mind occupied with other things

What Girls Said 2

• Yes because you are not thinking clearly but it does help to get over someone quickly. Instead of just obsessing over the breakup.

• I don't like such things. It's like people turning to smoking or alcohol when they are stressed or etc instead of facing reality and growing from it