Moving on from an ex?

I still think of her. I haven't spoken to her in two years, I haven't checked any of her social media after I deleted her off all of it. And I haven't even seen her in two years. Why does she still cross my mind? She was my longest relationship, almost a year, if that helps.

Since then, I have not had a girlfriend, only been on 2 dates, and the rest of my efforts I was either ignored or ghosted. I'd just like to officially be able to stop thinking of her,

Guys and girls help me out :P

43

Most Helpful Girl

• i think people in your past will always cross your mind. i still think of my ex of 8 years every single day. but it doesn't mean he's good for me. i think you'll think of her more when you're alone.

so it helps to meet friends, and don't stop dating!

• I've been trying to figure how to date in the first place haha, not very good at it thus far in terms of meeting or flirting with girls

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I'm the same, but it could be the process of healing?
    Sometimes I think how he hurt me or what should I have done so he wouldn't have disrespected me.
    Also, sometimes I just remember him because we shared a lot of moments and experiences.

• Reach out and see what wasn't closed. Then you can move on.

• think of all the bad things about her and how much the break up hurt and find someone else and move on

What Guys Said 2

• Breakups suck... I never thought at my age I'd be left again

• Finally how long did that took you?