How to get him back?

Guys please help me.. I need some advice. I was with my boyfriend almost 4 years. Last month I went on vacation and when I came back I was happy to see him but not as happy as I thought I would be. Recently I startet liking another guy that I dont even know properly. Basically the last couple of weeks I wasn't feeling the same towards my boyfriend.. I wasn't feeling as much.. Yesterday I was at his place and I told him everything. That I love him but that lately I wasn't feeling as much. I also told him that i kinda liked another guy.. We got into a fight and thats when I realised that I dont wanna lose him. We had to fight for me to realise that I only want him and not the other or anyone else. He got back the keys that he had given me for his place and said that he didn't want to see me again. And now i feel like I m suffocating I love him so much I dont wanna lose him. Guys please help what can I do so he forgives me?

ps. I did not cheat on him.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Your story reminded me of my breakup , she too went for a vacation, and then she too fell for another guy.
    well keeping that aside The first and most important thing you should do is to talk to him, Face to face.
    There is nothing like a face to face talk. Let him realise that he mean everything and whatever happened with that guy was just a little attention which could not ever replace the relation between you.

• Did you break up with your girlfriend for that reason? I was at his place when that happened so we did talk face to face. I dont even know the other guy.. We ve only talked on facebook 2 times. I did see him at school but rarely talked. I want my boyfriend back.. I love him so much I can't imagine my life without him...

• Oh ok.. Thank you for your advice!!

• no problem. Hope you will be a couple

What Girls Said 1

• dont worry. I know it's a big fight and you hurt him a lot. but 4 years is not a small time. he won't forget you. maybe right now he's pissed at you and angry with you. but give him some space now. no need to worry because in relationships this happens. you get bored and start hating eachother and after a while you fall in love all over again. just give it some time hun, everything will be ok. right now he's angry and maybe that anger has turned into hatred. but it's only temporary. give him some space. let him calm down.

• Thank you so much for your advice.
      I m so scared he won't change his mind...

• awww thanks hun😊

• good luck to you too✌