I can't tell what is the truth from him?

I've known this guy for 3 years now and he's went from 'I love you' less than a month in to 'I'm sorry, I don't feel that way'. After it ended which was early 2015, he contacted me again saying he really needed me and my love. That ended quickly again. Then a couple of back and forth or 'I need you' and 'please don't go' to 'I don't need or want you' and 'I never loved you'. He flip flops all over the place and I can't tell what is the truth. I just need some closure to move on but he doesn't seem to want to give it. How do I get the closure and truth I need to move on?

33

What Guys Said 3

• he doesn't know what he wants and that makes closure hard to get.
    the right partner for you is the one who can help you satisfy your important long term needs and not your short term bursts of emotions... unfortunately, he does the opposite and returns only when things get worse to prepare himself for his next trip.

the truth you're looking for isn't going to make things better. if you want closure... you need to consciously control your desires by moving yourself away from the people you are attracted to if they don't meet your long term needs.

• He doesn't know how he feels

• The truth is he doesn't know what he wantd and is confused. Cut ties with him and move on.

What Girls Said 3

• He needs the love and acceptance you give him but not you for the person you are..

• likely was just hormones or the fun of a new shiny relationship but now it's slowed down and he realizes he's bored or unhappy

• maybe he's depressed. whenever he wants to leave you he says he never loved you its his excuse of ending things.