Give me your thoughts on her! What do I do?

Alright, so I was seeing this woman for a short while and we hit it off right off the bat. We saw each other a lot and we genuinely liked each other too. We would text all day and talk all night.

She called it off and said "she needed space"

So after a quick argument about this, the following morning I decided to give her her space. After a weekend has passed, she is always attempting to talk to me in person (at work), text me, or even call me. She has initiated multiple conversations where I would give her very short and brief answers. I'm not being rude, but if she said she wanted space, I will give her space.

Her behaviour recently:
At work she is constantly looking at me, always being either playful or extremely bitter, ALWAYS the first to look at my snapchat or instagram stories, and she seems to be flirting with my boss (which she genuinely despises being around), I could also tell she is trying to get my attention which is something I'm not willing to give. She also posted on Snapchat which is highly unusual as she told me she never did. I didn't bother to look at it.

How I am behaving:
Simply acting indifferent and keeping communications short. Whenever she would text, I would wait a couple hours to reply. When I post something up on snapchat or instagram, I'm showing I am doing something fun or living my life.

Now, I have stopped posting on snapchat and instagram so she can wonder about me as I don't work for the next week and am "in a different city"

Give me your thoughts on her and her behaviour

What should I do to get her back?

20

What Girls Said 2

• If you want her back stop doing all of that petty bullshit. Yeah she wanted space, but you took that to an entire other level. When she said that she probably just needed some time to think. From this information, it seems like she's is/was ready to start talking again. Maybe you should try and talk to her first now, just a little small talk and see where things go from there.

• No I didn't. She legit said she had to end what we had

• interesting, well I would still try what I suggested, just small talk and go from there

• My initial thought is that if she's trying to interact with you again after a weekend, maybe she just needed a weekend to herself. You didn't specify an amount of "space" she said she needed, so if you didn't talk about it, you guys might just be on entirely different pages.

I'd say if you are looking to get her back, tell her she asked for space and you were giving it to her. If she's had enough space, it would be helpful if she said so.

• She said she had to break off what we had so she can have space for herself

• She wanted to focus on herself

What Guys Said 0