Why won't my ex come see his baby?

Okay my ex has been separated from me for 3 months and our baby is 7 months old... I stayed 45 minutes away from him for the sheer fact that he worked in his area and didn't have a car (epilepsy) so couldn't drive. Now that we've been separated he hasn't even ATTEMPTED to come see his son... would you guys at least ask a friend to bring you to see him? I don't understand

What Guys Said 6

• He doesn't care nor want to be a dad

• He doesn't want to see you or be part of his life. Its sad really. Oh well your son will have a better life for it!

• As @reptocarl said, if he doesn't want to be a dad and doesn't feel any obligation to be one, then why would he come see the baby. I mean I would, but if he doesn't, then that's his right.

• So even if you had epilepsy and my car suddenly died so I can't bring him anymore you would get a ride? I'm just confused

• Yeah I think I would, because he would still be my son and I would feel honorbound to see him and try to act as the best father possible for him.

• Thank you. I appreciate it. He manipulated me so I've been to the point of asking a random online site. Thank you so much lol

• That's really messed up. If I had a kid, I'm visiting him/her everyday whether or not I have a relationship with the mother.

• I'm just confused because I brought him to his dad to see him but now my car is messed up and I thought he'd at least try to get a ride. Would you get a ride?

• Hahahaha Thank you, whoever you are :)

• You're welcome. I am now following you because I am a level 10 creeper :) peace out, brotha!!!

• feeling sad for u

• Why did you split... maybe its something more complicayed then that to him

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about him obviously he's not worried about you 2 so live your life do everything yo have to do to support and love your son if he wants to contribute oh well! If he doesn't oh well!! I'm telling you cause I've been through that 6 years now and my son and I are happy campers so don't worry about him not wanting to see your son he is yours.

• Omg I need friends like you but all mine are single grrrr haha thank you that's so encouraging!! I wish you and your kid the best it's truly a blessing just know you are superwoman for being a mom it's hard work lol

• Awwww thank you yeah honey no worries you can message me anytime. It's hard I'm not gonna lie it is but I swear to you is the best thing that will ever happen to you. It's the best thing that has ever happened to me someone is looking up to you be that bad ass mom everyone envy ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰.

• Men who aren't raised with their child fail to bond properly... I was once told it was awkward by my ex to spend time with his daughter๐Ÿ˜’.. be that as it may he kept at it and eventually repaired his bond. Your ex needs to do the same

• Why rent you asking him?

• I did and he makes excuses :( I brought my son to see him multiple times but my car isn't doing well and now he doesn't even try...