Should I tell him I miss him?

We broke up around 2 months ago. He brokeup with me saying that it wouldn't work out because of the long distance and before that we had a couple of arguments and it always seemed like he was unsure. He never replied to my texts after we broke up but I initiated contact first around a month ago and asked how he was doing. He apologised for what happened and said he still thinks of me sometimes and creeps up on me on instagram to see how I'm doing. I joked that 'But you never like my pictures'. So he started doing that again. I told him that I've thought about him too. He messaged me again recently because of what happened in London recently to ask if I was okay and said he was glad I was alright. Is he just being polite? Because I still really like him but I have a feeling that I'm reading too much into this and that he probably doesn't feel the same way. Should I tell him how I feel and that I miss him?

13

What Guys Said 3

• he's acting friendly... so don't embarrass yourself by telling him about your feelings.

• You should probably just keep the casual friendship and move on.

• you shouldn't stay in touch t
    with him. and long distanve never actually works.

What Girls Said 1

• try being friends first because as a guy him admitting that he thought of you and checked up on you is a big deal. guys I know either be friends or exes, never do that. not yet at least. be friends and let him make the first move. if he does well and good, if he doesn't then just be friends. see what happens if he gives you lots of mixed signals and doesn't say anything about getting back together then maybe you take the initiative