Today is my bday. Is it normal to feel sad that my ex didn't wish me a happy bday?

417

What Guys Said 17

• Well, i think It's normal to feel down. Sorry you feel down.
    Happy Birthday !!!

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...661e1ac90b.jpg

• yes its normal. do not feel awkward. relationship r complicated like puzzles do not try to solve it but rather try to live it...

• it makes a lot of sense to me. that person was really important to you and doesn't lose all value when you stop the relationship, in my opinion

• I agree... it seems like he doesn't give care

• No opinions,.. But happy birthday๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

• It's weird. He is your ex. And you are still expecting something from him. It's weird. Clingy much.

• That's why he is an ex. Wish I could give you a big birthday present. Happy Birthday.

• You're not entitled to get anything from your ex.

• If you broke up not on amicable terms and aren't friends anymore, then no it's not fine because you haven't moved on. Happy Birthday btw!

• We were in friendly terms :( thanks!

• If you two are still friends, then yeah it'd be nice just like you would expect your close friends to care about your birthday but don't put too much stock into it. Not everyone cares for birthdays (me) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• hey... yea being on friendly terms is almost never the case, most probably doest like your guts, but he would rather have it on friendly terms than have constant fights and grudges

• It is normal. You are used to them doing it, and then they stop. It would polite for them to, but they aren't being polite, they are just ignoring you. But hey, things ended with them for a reason.

Happy birthday, may it be an awesome, fun and happy day. Remember that you are awesome and have a right to be happy!

• Kill me for that.

• So remind me, why is he your EX? You did not want him in your life , right?

• It's not that... my ex was a drug addict and he broke up with me

• Ah, so he prefers oblivion to having respect for people actually in his life. You deserve better. Don't look back. Look through the windscreen, not the rear view mirror.

• yes its normal

• Happy birthday, but why would someone who you no longer see wish you happy birthday. Surely you guys are done?

• can't say about that but happy birthday

• Normal mine didn't either

• yeah...
    mostly...

• Nope bc he is your ex now.. by the way Happy Birthday :)

What Girls Said 4

• Nope

• yes i've been there twice lol. Try to focus on your friends and family instead and enjoy your birthday! Trust me in a few months or whatever your ex won't matter.
    Happy birthday x

• Yeah, I get that some girls can't do regular push ups but that is no reason to name modified push ups "girl" push-ups. I personally find this name extremley rude and sexist.

• he's your ex. you should be expecting nothing from them