What the hell should I do?

I'm in a relationship with a girl for the last 2 years... We haven't kissed yet... Yeah! Never... Umm she's too shy and not into this stuff even a little bit... (You have to get it inside your head that this is India and some girls are just way too reserved!) She says that she isn't ready and stuff... I have waited for 29 months now and I can't control my frustration anymore... I even talked to her directly about all this and she said no... What should I do? Should we take a break or just break up or what?

35

What Girls Said 3

• Id say break up you can do better, besides chill girlfriends are more fun physically and mentally. do anything your heart wants at this point its ok to experience a lot bc when you're older and saggy your chances may decrease. do anything your heart and penis tells you to pls

• also if she sees you're breaking up she may realize she's making a big deal out of it and want it more

• I don't know your culture but it is a little odd not to have had a sneaky kiss in all that time.

• Break up! You're too young to be in a stressful relationship. 2 years without even kissing smh

What Guys Said 5

• 2 years... is this a real question... this idiot decided to be your girlfriend... what the fuck did she think came with that territory... india or wherever, when you accept to be in a relationship, you understand that there will be some intimacy. touching/holding hands is the lowest, then kissing, then there are other things here but anyway... what the fuck... dump that cunt and get another girlfriend (possibly her friend) and be sure to make out with your new girlfriend when this one is looking.

oh, im not done yet... and you are an absolute moron for sticking with this idiot for 2 damn years... but i have to give your patience a little respect... i remember when i had that patience too... now... i can't afford that shit. she breaks rank or misbehaves, she is replaced... instantly.

• Break up. Your young and it's not worth the time. Holding hands, hugging and kissing is the basic forms of affection between a girlfriend and boyfriend if she can so those simple things I don't see the point.

• Move on

• Lol 2 years? For real man? You done did got played my man

• did you think she might be waiting for a moment to make it much more spectacular?

• no... she just says she isn't ready... she wants to wait another year