In your opinion, what is the most unforgivable mistake that makes you not wanting to give a second chance to your ex?

Let's say you and your ex broke up for whatever mess he or she has made. Then your ex wanted a second chance, what kind of mistake is tolerable for you to forgive and what is not?

42

What Girls Said 4

• Cheating. Also if he can't communicate with me. The latter is why I broke up with my ex for good. I kept giving him second chances but the second time he ignored me and then told me it was because he was just busy, that doesn't cut it. At all. So I finally blocked him. Now no more stress and I can focus on other things

• By second time? You mean you guys broke up before or just discussed this after an argument?

• It really wasn't the second time he had done it. He had done it multiple times but it was the second time he did it after I explicitly discussed it with him

• unforgivable mistake, when the same mistake happen over and over

it really piss me off

• physically abuse
    lying
    cheating

• It could be anything from lying to being physically abusive (or anything else you'd consider "unforgivable") with a partner that one would consider an unforgivable mistake. Everyone is different and some could forgive all mistakes or some could forgive none. It's all a matter of how you feel if you would rather take a leap of faith and give them a second chance, or to never trust them again. I wouldn't suggest harboring unforgivness for the person even if you don't give them another chance, because it ends up doing more harm to you than to them, as it causes feels of negativity and stress. Though it is possible to "forgive and forget", as they always say, the choice is yours.

What Guys Said 2

• If she cheated on me with an animal, that's unforgivable.

• I would never forgive a girl for cutting off my legs while I sleep. untrustworthy.