After the breakup, he really seems happy on social media?

he's conmenting on memes, liking funny posts and overall, he seems very happy after breaking up with his girlfriend of four years on and off. its been a month now and I don't know if he misses me or regrets or not. I don't know he really acted out when we were breaking up I was shocked that its him that I'm talking to. his friend was the cause of our breakup and his bloody friend also seems to be very happy after our breakup. well, its obvious his friend will be happy because he was very jealous of our relationship and he was the one who broke us up. what to think about my ex though? I don't know does he misses me?

43

What Guys Said 3

• You dear will soon learn that one liking you doesn't equate to one loving you nor does being in a relationship equal time well spent. Just as he will find out social media will be his downfall.

• he just seemed really happy

• maybe he's trying to show that he's happy.

• Then wish him the best and pursue your own happiness, be it personal goals or momentary fun.

• Well, many guys get over EXes quickly and move on. There are tons of people out there.

• well, he moved on with his life... you should, too

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't take someone "being happy" on social media as someone actually being happy. My ex got with a girl a few weeks after we broke up and they looked super happy all over Facebook. In reality though, she was just a rebound for him and he was miserable. Putting up these fronts on social media isn't really reflective of how a person is feeling at all.

• I hope so. because he really hurt me a lot. and seeong that he's showing himself too happy hurts me even more that after causing me so much pain he's just happy

• Yep it was the same with my ex. He really let me down and that's why we broke up. But I can guarantee, social media is just a lie. It makes people look happier than they really are.

• it really cut through me when I felt that after hurting me this much he really is happy. maybe he is I don't know

• You can't really tell just from someone's social media behavior. Sounds like he's trying to make it sound like nothing's wrong though.

• yeah maybe. when I see those things it hurts that after hurting me he just moved on. but I have a feeling that he's not happy though. I just have this feeling

• Social media portrays how you want to appear - don't believe it!

• it means he moved on