Did you feel weird when you heard your ex was engaged?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

145

What Girls Said 14

• Yea, I got a bit jealous. I dated a guy for several months, then he told me he was thinking of joining the Army. He asked what I thought, I told him to go for it. We wrote back and forth, asked me to move to Alaska with him, I was in school and the courses were paid for so I didn't. Eventually he stopped writing to me. He came home from leave but never made an attempt at seeing me, I saw him out thats how I knew he was home, he called after he got back to base, had the gual to tell me that he told me to call him when he got to town!! Had an argument, I hung up on him. Then maybe 6-7 months later, he sees me, trys to get back with me but I was pissed so I didn't. He reenlisted, meet a girl with 7 kids, yea 7 kids, moved her back home, and we saw each other again years later. He told me he'd leave her but he's taking the kids with him. We both were married, so we just talked but still think he meant he wanted to get back together with me. I still had feelings for him and vs but I wasn't going to end my marriage like that. Most confusing relationship I've ever been in.

• I've never been in a position to feel weird about it, because my ex isn't engaged, to my knowledge. But I think it might give me a pause. Right now, I'm with someone who I think is a much better match for me than my ex ever was. So I don't miss my ex or want him back or anything. If I was single, then I might feel a little more vulnerable to possible jealousy if I heard my ex was engaged.

• I found out my ex married someone a year after we split up. That broke me :( but I'm over it now and wish them nothing but the best

• Nope ex is engaged, I met her because of my son. I wish her all the best. What's the saying, one person's trash is another's treasure at least until said narcissistic person peaks through 😂

• No lol. I was happy for him actually, he's a great guy.

• i'm honestly not informed enough on my exes' lives to care.

• Nope I was like kudos to you. You're someone else's problem now 👍

• no... always move on from an ex.

• Did you?

• Well my good ex (the one I don't dislike) recently got engaged and I was really happy for him. On the other hand if my bad ex got engaged, I would laugh.

• no because I was married

• The scary bitch can have him!

• I never care. I feel weird when my celeb crush takes a pic with someone else.

• Hell no I was relieved, good riddance to him he's her problem now

What Guys Said 5

• For my highschool sweetheart yes, but that's because she was the girl I personally feel was the first girl I truly loved and she got engaged just a few years after our relationship, to a guy I confided in back when she and I broke up. It was a weird situation.

As for one of my college Gf's I honestly didn't care. When it was over it was over for me and when I heard she got married from a friend that told me. My only thought was, "guess he's open to being emasculated".

• Yes, and I felt even weirder when she still wanted to hook up with me whenever her fiance wasn't around.

• It hasn't happened but no I wouldn't feel weird, I wouldn't really care.

• No good luck to her.

• I was at her wedding. lol