Does it hurts the guy who dumps you after years of being a couple?

when a guy. breaks up with a girl over his personal problems and tensions and then fights with you and breaks up. does he misses the girl that he was so in love for so many years or does he just forgets her?

• no, they dont miss you and aren't hurt. they move on. and so should you
  • yes, they do miss you and they're hurt as well. they regret their decision and they do come back.
Select a gender to cast your vote:

15

What Guys Said 5

• This is a shitty poll. The most likely answer is he will miss you but will still not want to come back because he had a good reason to break up.

• if this seems like such a shitty pol to you, fine by me. I just wanted to know people's views on this type of situation

• You can inlcude more options, or is that something that only gets unlocked when you have enough XP?

• yeah I'm on xoer 4 right now, I'll get nore options when I'm on a higher xp level

• If their love for you was something special then they'll never forget. You'll be a part of them forever
    Talk to me dude...

• he showed a lot of care and love towards me I could see it in his eyes so I'm sure that he loved me but I'm not sure about now though

• you allow messages from private person only

• Changed it, message me

• babe in real love no one can leave their love in any situation , but yeah if he loved he will miss u must ,

• thanks

• u can inbox me 2 if u need any kind of help or u wanna tell any problem :p

• Not soon but later for sure!! but their ego never allow them to show girls!

• that's exactly what I have noticed.

• your profile is private. I can't message you

• send me request, I ll accept it and then message me.. I m not able to send u request or follow you

What Girls Said 1

• no it doesn't