If you could wipe certain experiences from your life and have no memory, would it be physical or emotional pains?

Some pains are necessary for growth but no pain is pleasurable to experience.

43

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't do it.

• why would I wipe any experience? we learn from experience right
    I have experienced things, not that much as I will, probably but I wouldn't wipe any of my memories

• my typical answer will be I won't give up anything because it helped me grow. yes while that is true I will still say I will give up one experience which is falling in love so yes while I wouldn't want to let go of any experience I do wish at times I haven't fall in love with anyone

• emotional, for sure. but i think it's because i never had a significant physical pain.

What Guys Said 3

• nop... as much as i might want to... i won't let go of any experiences i hold... yea they do give pain like everyday... but i do cherish them still...
    it ain't about growth but... i guess i like them even though they r painful 🙂

• 7d

I can respect that however if I could live without my physical pains and hospitalizations, I would in the blink of an eye.

• 7d

thats cool... i completely understand for anyone to want that... 😊

• I think it's the pain that makes you stronger emotionally. so as bad as those heartbreaks and gut wrenching moments hurt, I wouldn't want to wipe them away. as far as physical.. I think the same applies. I would like to forget getting kicked in the balls, but I think it makes you a little more cautious of your junk the next time it could happen. lol

• emotional pain. my memories are mostly awful