What does it mean when a guy calls you after 5 long months of not talking to you?

So here's the story. I dated this guy for a while, and things were going great until suddenly our relationship just stopped out of no where. No explanation whatsoever, and I never ever receive any closure. When this incident happen, I was probably the most depressed I have ever been in my life because I was heartbroken.

We still talked once in a while on msn, but I told myself, that I would never initiate a conversation with him, unless he msgs me first.

Recently, I started to move on with my life. Then out of nowhere he drops the bomb, and decides to call me. I try to ask him why he's calling me after so long, but he ignores my question like usual. I don't know whether I should be happy or concern. I don't want to be fooled twice.

So tell me guys, can someone read his mind, and tell me what he's thinking? I don't want to bring my hopes up, for it to all come crashing down again.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• It sounds like whomever he was playing games with cut him off, and because he didn't have any new people to mess with, he started going through his old list.

I suggest you ignore him.