What does it mean when a guy calls you after 5 long months of not talking to you?

So here's the story. I dated this guy for a while, and things were going great until suddenly our relationship just stopped out of no where. No explanation whatsoever, and I never ever receive any closure. When this incident happen, I was probably the most depressed I have ever been in my life because I was heartbroken. We still talked once in a while on msn, but I told myself, that I would never initiate a conversation with him, unless he msgs me first.Recently, I started to move on with my life. Then out of nowhere he drops the bomb, and decides to call me. I try to ask him why he's calling me after so long, but he ignores my question like usual. I don't know whether I should be happy or concern. I don't want to be fooled twice.So tell me guys, can someone read his mind, and tell me what he's thinking? I don't want to bring my hopes up, for it to all come crashing down again.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like whomever he was playing games with cut him off, and because he didn't have any new people to mess with, he started going through his old list.I suggest you ignore him.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!