• Ask
  • myTake

How long does it take for an ex to come back or know if he’s taken?

If I haven’t heard from my ex boyfriend in 1.5 months, does that mean that he’s dating someone else? When we broke up he said he couldn’t handle a... Show More

Ok, so assuming he truly cared about me and got his stuff together, how long has it taken you guys to realize you want your exs back? Yes I know I need to move on and in many ways I have with my life. I'm working on improving myself first.
My other question: what triggers make you want your ex back?

Most Helpful Opinion

• It doesn't matter when he realizes anything, the only thing important here is you. So start living and hoping for better for you. You wanna know when he is gonna realize that your are great? My question is, when are you? When will you see that you deserve better? What are you gonna do to get over this break up and move on? Stop worrying about him! YOU, YOU, YOU is what this is all about now. Be selfish, he is.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Nice to see that you are but, it varies on wheter or not he really cared or even loved you for him to come back. An everybody takes their own time to really know but, I wouldn't wait on a false hope. Just continue with your life.

What Girls Said 1

• You aren't to know therefore I knows it's hard but you have to get on with your own life and do your own thing. Maybe you guys can keep contact and be friends :) if that happens then who knows x

What They Said On Facebook