Why do you still stay in contact with me if you don't want to be with me?

OK I need some info its been 3 months that my ex broke up with me he still has mail come to my house I have told him to change he said he would but still hasn't he tells me I'm more interesting to talk to then his work... I did want to b with him and I think he wants to be with me should I ask him to go out to dinner and say why do you still stay in contact with me if you don't want to be with me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• well you could do that... or you can write "return to sender" on the mail and put it back in the box. this might be one of those "why buy the cow if you're getting the milk for free" type things and he doesn't see any reason in putting the relationship label on y'all if you're going to let him do whatever he wants..

but to be sure, ask him to dinner, see what's up, and if he says no, he wants to just be friends, tell him he has a week to forward his mail, or you're going to send it all back where it came from.

just don't let yourself be used or walked over.

• I asked him if he would like to go to dinner or bowling and he text me at like 6pm working sry so I said OK then at 3am he text me why do you wana go to dinner with me and he also said didn't think you liked seein me and said maybe I think there's a good chance he wants me back if not his loss

• ok well good luck :)

• Thx I'm gona try the worst will be he stops talkin to me for good its just hard when I have to see him every week or every couple so he can get mail. Usually he text me on tuesdays so ill wait to hear from him so I can see if he wants to go some place and talk because it seems that he still has feelings for me