Why is it so easy for him to move on?

Me and my ex were together for about 9 months, then he left me for someone else. When we were together, he said he loved me, he wanted to marry me, he wanted to have kids with me, but then he went back to his ex girlfriend (who cheated on him) It has been 3 weeks without contact and it seems like he has already forgotten about me and the time we shared together. Why is it so easy for him to move on, when my heart is in pieces?

Thanks guys, all of you are telling the truth, I must just forget him and what he has done to me and move on...

Most Helpful Guy

• Write a pros and cons list of just him and then of the relationship. look at it quitely for a while (NO MUSIC ect...). Ask yourself do you derseve to be treated like that... by the way The answer is NEVER by ANYONE ! Feel your gut and intuitive thoughts. That's God talking! Make a decision.

For me I would have a very hard time trusting my ex if she did this to me... Always remember kiddo absolutly Nothing happen's by mistake! Your never alone and nothing is wrong with you. You were there for the both of you, He was not...