Ex friends to the end, better off as lovers and not the other way around?

Lol, sorry for the F.O.B title. Anyway, that basically sums up what I'm going to ask. I have a friend who I'm really close with. We both are part of a bigger crew and we're all really tight with each other. However, lately it kind of dawned on me that I like my friend. I took some time beforehand to make sure these feelings were correct and I soon found out they were. (Long story, I won't bore you).

Now, my question is, one- Will this f*** up the chemistry of the entire group if we go out?

Two- Is it even worth risking the friendship and saying that I like him in the first place?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think it would mess up the group chemistry. As far as it being worth it, that depends on how much you like him. If your feelings are so strong that you can imagine a future with him, then you'll regret if you don't in the long run. However, if your feelings aren't much & you don't expect much to come of it either way, (I don't get that impression, though) than I'd let it go...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!