My ex (A) says not to talk or hang out with my ex(C) wich is her ex friend?

My ex(C) hurt me last year but I'm over it recent ex (A) (her ex friend) says to not talk to her ever again or even see her or shed never talk to me again...i want to keep her as my friend but I want to hang with my ex (C) too...and my ex (C) dsnt know that my ex (A) have dated and that she dsnt want to b her friend anymore because my ex (C) lies a lot, so my ex (C) will talk to her and tell her what she's bein doin and if we do anything shell tell my ex (A) and then shell get pissed...any ideas on what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• My god. Grow some b*lls. You're allegedly a man - do whatever you want. If she doesn't like it, that's her problem.

• im sensative to otyhers feelings so y dnt f*** off so I can getsome real answers and not some bitch

• I'm with John

• Ex (A) we broke up because we could hardly c each other we very much still like each other