My ex (A) says not to talk or hang out with my ex(C) wich is her ex friend?

My ex(C) hurt me last year but I'm over it now...my recent ex (A) (her ex friend) says to not talk to her ever again or even see her or shed never talk to me again...i want to keep her as my friend but I want to hang with my ex (C) too...and my ex (C) dsnt know that my ex (A) have dated and that she dsnt want to b her friend anymore because my ex (C) lies a lot, so my ex (C) will talk to her and tell her what she's bein doin and if we do anything shell tell my ex (A) and then shell get pissed...any ideas on what to do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My god. Grow some b*lls. You're allegedly a man - do whatever you want. If she doesn't like it, that's her problem.

• Ex (A) we broke up because we could hardly c each other we very much still like each other

• I'm with John

• Frankly it's your call. You asked for advice - I'd say stop letting people who've rejected you (or you've rejected) stop pushing you around. There's a difference between being sensitive to others feelings and letting people dictate to you who you can see.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• Do as you want. Ex's are old news, they were once your first priority. Now they should be your last.

• hey...they are your ex...let them not dictate your life anymore... if they hav a problem with something then they can go to hell... just show this attitude.

• well you need to deal with people like they shud be dealt with even if they are dear to u. and neway no one is asking to be rude to them. just tell thme how things r..

• i dnt want to lose either of em

What Guys Said 2

• You're not bound to em... It's like a postman telling you to not get a tattoo.Either refuse to get rid of the other... kick away one... or get rid of em both.Be a man, dude.

• I'm more for deciding who you see yourself.. but most likely it's gonna be: If you keep seeing C, A gets mad, you end up without A. So who's worth more, the ex from long ago, or the girl who (dont ask me why) still has some feelings for you and according to you you didn't ruin that bond just yet.

• Dude, seriously.. you're not even trying to get a solution, you just want it both ways. Make a freaking decision... Get rid of C or get rid of A.

• im ovr what ex(C) did and ex(A) dsnt care who I hang with long as its not (C)

• Show Older
  • you tell (A) to get over (B) and tell (C) to go (F) herself. k...u c...