He cheated on me and I'm pregnant, should I stay?

Long story short, me and him were together for 2 years and very serious, I found out I was pregnant and we decided to keep it. when I was 7 months pregnant I found out he was cheating. (I texted the girl pretending to be him and turned out they had seen each other that night, they did not have sex but went out and kissed, and this is the first time I've caught him cheating) But since he cheated he avoided me COMPLETELY like a coward, no replies to my calls or texts I am very close with his family but he avoided them too, he just disappeared.(he rents a room) For a month I heard NOTHING from him and I eventually stopped trying to contact him, he finally contacted me asking hows the baby through text, he has yet to address the cheating and when he contacted me I gave him one word answers, were going to buy the crib this weekend and I know then he'll make up his big excuse .. I don't know if I should try to make it work with him because if he cared about me he would have addressed the cheating right away and tried to make amends with me. Also sources have told me they've seen him with the girl he cheated on me with. His friends say "hes just trying to f***" to get it out of his system before the baby comes and he has to settle down. Keep in mind this behavior was out of the random! he was always so loving and caring and faithful, its like he did a 360 all of a sudden. I think the stress got to him, I don't know.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think you need to try to do anything for him. I understand it's complicated because you now have a baby on the way, but there is absolutely no excuse for his cheating though regardless of how stressed out he may be or how much he wants to have one last hoorah; I'm sure YOU are equally as stressed, and you are being faithful. You have tried to make contact with him, and he is completely ignoring you and possibly still seeing the other girl. My advice: I don't know how far along you are in your pregnancy right now, but do not chase after him. You need to take care of yourself, and that's what he SHOULD be concerned with also. When the baby comes, he may straighten out and realize that he wants to be with you - what you do then is entirely up to you. If it was me, I wouldn't be quick to take him back. What kind of a.ss cheats on his pregnant girlfriend? I'd get a paternity test and get all the child support I possibly could from him.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• He should be mature enough to at least address the issue and talk about it openly. You know about his cheating anyway. You should ask him if he sees a future for your relationship together. If not, it might be easier to end it now than to drag it out and live in an unhappy partnership. You also need to ask yourself if you could live with him after what he did.

• I don't know what I would do if I were in the situation but please don't set the example for yor child that cheating is okay just because he needs to f*** to get it out of his system..

• Uh no? Why did he cheat anyway? And how the hell can you get pregnant with all these things we have nowadays to keep you from getting pregnant if the relationship isn't in the stage appropriate for kids (i.e. more than 2 years of a relationship).