• Ask
  • myTake

He cheated on me and I'm pregnant, should I stay?

Long story short, me and him were together for 2 years and very serious, I found out I was pregnant and we decided to keep it. when I was 7 months... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think you need to try to do anything for him. I understand it's complicated because you now have a baby on the way, but there is absolutely no excuse for his cheating though regardless of how stressed out he may be or how much he wants to have one last hoorah; I'm sure YOU are equally as stressed, and you are being faithful. You have tried to make contact with him, and he is completely ignoring you and possibly still seeing the other girl. My advice: I don't know how far along you are in your pregnancy right now, but do not chase after him. You need to take care of yourself, and that's what he SHOULD be concerned with also. When the baby comes, he may straighten out and realize that he wants to be with you - what you do then is entirely up to you. If it was me, I wouldn't be quick to take him back. What kind of a.ss cheats on his pregnant girlfriend? I'd get a paternity test and get all the child support I possibly could from him.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know what I would do if I were in the situation but please don't set the example for yor child that cheating is okay just because he needs to f*** to get it out of his system..

• He should be mature enough to at least address the issue and talk about it openly. You know about his cheating anyway. You should ask him if he sees a future for your relationship together. If not, it might be easier to end it now than to drag it out and live in an unhappy partnership. You also need to ask yourself if you could live with him after what he did.

• Uh no? Why did he cheat anyway? And how the hell can you get pregnant with all these things we have nowadays to keep you from getting pregnant if the relationship isn't in the stage appropriate for kids (i.e. more than 2 years of a relationship).