She just broke up with me now she wants to be friends.

i just had a bad break up only a few hours ago, if you read my last question you would know all about it.

but she wants to be my friend now.

i still love her, and I can only picture my life with her. she said that we should just be good friends because her mum dose not agree, she said that she still loves me but she would rather let her mum be happy.

i can't belive that her mum could be so selfish as to tell her to break up with me.

iv told her though a million times that she needs to start doing things for her, that she can't always be there to suport her mum, she says things like she wants to have my children and that she wants to spend the rest of her life with me, and then this happens out of the blue.

im still in shock. I want to be more upset than I am but I cant. I think I'm that heart broken that my body won't respond.

im a pretty tough bloke down deep, and I don't cry for no reason.

but last night I only did a little. I was angry, but I only cryed a little.

why is that?

is my body not responding?

i still can't beleave it, I mean I traveled over 600km yesterday just to pick up a bird for her. then when I got back her mum complains that I haven't done a thing all day and that I'm a wuss because I had food poisoining and I still managed to do the trip. I'm still in shock that this happened after everything that iv done and given.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, do you have any idea why her mother doesn't approve of you? Is it something you can't control? If it's something completely unreasonable then I think your girl should see that too and try to reason with her mom. Especially if she loves you as much as she says she does. If it's something you can control, then maybe you could come up with a compromise. It sounds like you care very much for her, so you'd be willing to do that, right? Other than that I don't know what to say. I guess you're in shock and the reality of the situation hasn't quite set in.