How do I let her know I like her

there is this one girl I c everyday and I kinda like her but I don't no if she likes me and I no if she did no shell like me but how can I let her no that I like her and wanted to no if we can chill with out telling her

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• just str8 up tell her man! be confident she'll be falling on her knees! or you could just go with the usaual flirt with her alot, give her compliments, make eye contact followed by a huge smile. there are many ways but at least if you just tell her you'll get instant feedback instead of always wondering if she likes you back. or you could have a friend do it in my books there's nothing wrong with just tell your friend to make it sound like you didn't tell him to do it because then you'll look like a p**** haha

• Aaa ok thanks man and good tips

What Girls Said 3

• hold eye contact, smile at her, flirt with her, tell her she has a nice smile or pretty eyes, ask her to hang out with you. You can just ask her to hang out as friends at first if you want to and see where things go.

• Watch her body language if you want to make sure.there are plenty of answers to body language questions on here.so you can check those out. Also, if you see her everyday, you could give her a call and ask her about something that went on that day.or even for some help in school. (girls love that.) and if all goes well, you can casually slip a word about seeing a movie or something.and if it's way awkward or if it goes really bad (like she's mean), then just say thanks for the help and hang up. But if she hangs up really quick, talks really fast, or doesn't make any sense, it's because she's nervous. Hope this helped.

• just ask her straight out.

its the best way.

i know you may be nervous but girls like it when guys ask them if we can chill.

and once you hang with her a cupple times, tell her there's something you wanted to tell her/

What Guys Said 0