How do you let girls know you're not that into her?

Guys - what are some ways you have in the past let a girl know you are not that into her? ignore her texts/calls? excuses? do you lead her on?

Most Helpful Opinion

• When I was 18 this 14 year old girl had an obvious crush on me. We took the same bus to school every morning and she always saved a seat for me. I didn't actually like her though, and I tried to make that clear. She kept asking me for my number, mostly I just made up some excuses, hoping she'd get it.

She didn't. So she asked me to come hang out in a bar (that's right, here you can go to bars at 14 if you want. you won't get alcohol easily anymore though at that age.) Kept on making excuses, hoping that she'd realize that if was into her, I'd hang out with her.

At one point some of her gilfriends tricked me on im. They told me they thought she could be very annoying. Of course I was too stupid to realize it was a trap setup by the girl who was crushing me.

Lost my seat after that.

Next time something like that happens, I plan to be more upfront at first. Tell her I have no interest, whatsoever.

If a girl I do like, but have no romantic interest in, asked me out, I'd say yes. I'd give her the chance and would like to see if maybe some romantic interest could spark up.

If not, I'd tell her otherwise after the date.