• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when someone's fb user name?

What does it means when someone's fb user name disappear from your list and even when you go to check the messeges they sent it to you,you see the messege without their user name,you can't even read the messege anymore. does that mean they blocked you?cancelled their account? or what?Thanks <3

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• They either blocked you or cancelled/deactivated their FB account. Since you can't view the messages they've sent you in the past, it sounds more like they deactivated/deleted their FB account

What Guys Said 2

• It can be one of three things:blocked youdeleted Facebookdeactivated accountit's most likely the deactivated account option in my opinion. I see my friends list go up and down daily and that's because people deactivate their account. You can disable/enable your account when ever you like. The data is still kept, only when you delete an account is the information removed permanently.

• YeS,i noticed that,their account disappeared from everywhere.

What Girls Said 5