• Ask
  • myTake

How could my ex move on so fast?

Me and my girl was going out for three and half years almost four years. Our relationship wasn't perfect like most relationship but it wasn't a dull... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• In my opinion? It looks like she's moving on fast now that you see it, but she probably decided to more or less give up on the relationship and moved on a long, long time ago.

• not really...cause about 4 months ago everything was just great. we just went to Orlando in June for my Birthday and like a month later we got into a really stupid argument and that's when everything changes

• There's a difference between "I think everything was great" and "everything was great." All I'm saying is that there's a very strong possibility she wasn't seeing the relationship in as good terms as you were.

• You might be right but she's the type of person that would tell me but I really and trully believe that the last fight that we got into and didn't talk for months just ruin everything

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in the same boat...I'm trying to figure it out too. I'm speaking from my experience that she may have been so tired of you treating her the way you were and maybe she was already checking out of the relationship before you broke up. I hope everything works out for you. Good Luck!

• Feel free to read all of my posts and maybe my situation will make you feel better. :( Mine really sucks!

• Yeah I mean I really love her..I would do anything to make up for what I did..its not like our relationship was awful or abusive or anything. I mean we had some really great times. I mean we just went to Orlando at universal for my birthday and that was just in June. I poured my heart out to this girl on Sat night but she just kept saying..she don't know if she has anything else to give. on Friday she said she would forgive me then Sat she changed her mind and said she has nothing left to give

• She might have moved on so fast, just becasue she was hurting too and she didint want to feel or go through the pain. Becasue you guys went out for such a long time she probably does still have that feeling for you. She just moved on to distract herself from the really dealing with her heart break and pains.

• yeah you might be right but.. still not sure. I was young and immature and sometime it does take longer then usual for some of us to realize certain things not just in relationship but in life in general

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!