How could my ex move on so fast?

Me and my girl was going out for three and half years almost four years. Our relationship wasn't perfect like most relationship but it wasn't a dull one either. We had some amazing times, I was the first guy she moved in with, I was practically the first guy she did a lot of things with. We were in love with each other. Where I messed up was sometime we would get into fights I would go out and talk to other girls just to make my girl jealous because I know how jealous she really was (but never the intentions of doing anything with them) did it just to make her jealous. We would get into fight about other things too so everything just adds up. I understand why I did and take take full responsibility for it and I realized that was very immature on my part but also I really want to be with this girl we just lack on some stuff that we need to work on and fix. I apologize a million times and literally pour my heart out to her and want to work things out again but she kept saying she don't know if she has anything else to give to me. Also she said there is another guy she's been going on dates with and she speak so proudly of him. So I don't know If she just saying all that stuff to pissed me off or just to make any suffer and felt the same pain that I put her through...but how could she move on so fast after been committed for three and half years plus? She told me she love me but been talking to him for like two months now so how could she move on so fast?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion? It looks like she's moving on fast now that you see it, but she probably decided to more or less give up on the relationship and moved on a long, long time ago.

• not really...cause about 4 months ago everything was just great. we just went to Orlando in June for my Birthday and like a month later we got into a really stupid argument and that's when everything changes

• There's a difference between "I think everything was great" and "everything was great." All I'm saying is that there's a very strong possibility she wasn't seeing the relationship in as good terms as you were.

• You might be right but she's the type of person that would tell me but I really and trully believe that the last fight that we got into and didn't talk for months just ruin everything