• Ask
  • myTake

I just broke up with my boyfriend. Not sad about it at all.

i just broke up with my boyfriend today after dating for awhile and I'm not sad about it at all and I don't know if that's a good thing that I'm not... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• All breakups are different in their own ways. My best friend lost feelings in his girlfriend and they ended it on neutral grounds. They are happy as friends and that's that. Being newly out of a relationship you seriously shouldn't worry about finding a boyfriend right away. Just wait awhile and see if something sparks in another guy. Best of luckPeace, Jenna

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't feel bad that's a good thing. You were not happy in the relationship so you ended it. There's nothing wrong with that.

• haha a few hours...ya you should def wait! I remember when me and my ex broke up I didn't really care too much because I knew this other guy but after a day it really hurt..i would give it time you don't wanna rush italso, there is no right way to feel every relationship is different and everyone reacts differently