• Ask
  • myTake

My ex will not return my stuff and has ignored me. Do I mail her stuff to a relative?

Here are some additional details: She wanted "space" from me after 6 months. This happened a week before we were going to Thanksgiving to meet my... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• I understand that having her stuff with you delays you moving on. I think it's very respectable for you to just ship her things to a relative instead of you know, have a bonfire or something, ha ha!

We can't force someone to talk to us when they're not ready and you're taking a very healthy attitude by just focusing on yourself. It seems like you and her have open communication so there's no question (?) of where she stands.

You can still love this person but not ruin yourself in the process. Good luck, dude

• Thanks for the comment! I'm not sure if the channel is very open! If it's just a one-way channel of communication, that doesn't really seem to do much for me. I am trying to make this as easy a process as I can; we've both said that we care and like each other a lot it just didn't work out. This kind of thing happens *all the time*.

I was confused about what was going on the other end of the line. Then again, if I'm not hearing from her, maybe it's best that I don't know!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500