• Ask
  • myTake

How could she move on so fast?

Me and my ex broke up back in mid June...(but not really breaking up) but we were still talking about getting back together and fixing things cause... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No don't think that the guy might have done supra-natural stuff to make her fall for him! .. She could just be an immature person who enjoys changing guys with no problem! You should actually feel proud that you guys broke up .. you deserve better! Bottom like is problems happen all the time , and I know how you feel .. but the only thing that you can do now is "wait ".. it's very hard I know .. but you need to wait until you get over her.. I know it's awful to forget 4 years of relationship .. but you have to :) ..think that you will find better.. a girl who will not sell you so fast for someone else.. a girl who appreciates who you are .. don't worry it will pass soon : ) Good luck

• shes not the type of person that likes doing stuff like that...lately I've been thinking about it and it all make sense..her behaviors was unexplainable and I just can't help ask myself that. how can she do that to me and how can she behave like that..everything was making sense to me now. I was told that he did something to her to make her forget about by someone I don't even know..they person told me many things about me and I was how did you know that? he said "just trust me"

What Girls Said 2

• you really can't trick anyone unless they want it anyway

• no..I mean trick like curse or brainwashed

What Guys Said 2

• No he didn't trick her. She found another guy and moved on. You should too.

• welcome to the club bro, want a t-shirt.. it's called life, take it or leave it

• thanks...didnt really answer my question though

• sorry, sh*t happens in life, you just gotta learn from your mistakes and move on